Learning Design Principles for the Creation of Training (ILT & Online)
This 3-hour, virtual instructor-led training event is a global review of learning theory and learning design guidelines. It is meant to enhance the current abilities in instructional design of learning creators. Highly theoretical, it is delivered in a conversational, lighthearted and interactive fashion, and presumes that the attendees are minimally familiar with learning principles, and have some experience in learning design.
The class focuses on:
- Instructional design methodology
- Learning and memory theory
- Adult learning principles
- Learning design guidelines, including writing both learning objectives and content
- The use of media in eLearning